At Mint Physician Staffing, we pride ourselves with providing superior service and support. To prove our commitment to our physicians, we are long term members of industry organizations that promote and establish standards for ethics and sound business practices within the locum tenens industry. One such organization is the National Association of Locum Tenens Organization (NALTO).
So what does this mean for you?
There are assurances of quality that locum tenens physicians can benefit from when working with Mint. Here are some ways in which our commitment to NALTO membership assures you of an outstanding experience:
- All companies associated with NALTO are held to a high ethical standard.
- All relationships between locum tenens agencies, client facilities, and physicians are based upon detailed contractual agreements and professional business practices.
- NALTO affiliated companies will fulfill all agreements made with both client facilities and physicians.
- NALTO also has an established ethics committee who review all complaints and violations, which was set in place to preserve their high standards.
We believe in making sure our staff provides the best possible service to our physicians, and we strive to be a part of any organization that can help us achieve that mission. We are also members of the National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR), a group that has a strict code of ethics which we fully adhere to. At Mint, we don’t just talk the talk – we walk the walk.
Latest posts by Stuart McKelvey (see all)
- Building Careers and Saving Lives at its Finest - March 10, 2021
- Locum Tenens Psychiatrist - January 26, 2021
- Increase in Mental Health Issues During COVID-19 Pandemic - October 19, 2020