We’ve been pretty busy this year growing in size and racking up praise about our company culture. Here’s a snapshot of some of our background and achievements:
– Company President, Stuart McKelvey, has a successful track record starting as a Monster.com
pioneer in 1996. As employee #13, he eventually served as the company’s Group President (2001 to 2005), and was a member of the Executive Committee (1999 to 2005). From 2005 to 2008 Stuart led a management buy-out of a print and online media agency with 800 employees and $400 million of sales with a 170% return to all investors.
Leave a reply →
– Mint Physician Staffing has seen meteoric growth since Stuart McKelvey purchased the company in 2008, quadrupling in size in 7 years.
– Mint Physician Staffing was ranked #70 in the 2016 Staffing Industry Analysts’ list of fastest-growing US staffing firms, and ranked as the 13th largest locum tenens staffing firm in the US, with 5 year CAGR of 26%.
– Mint was ranked #50 in Houston Business Journal’s 2016 Fast 100 List, representing the top 100 fastest growing businesses in Houston.
– Mint’s commitment to quality extends past our staffing services. We are also committed to our employees. To that end, we’ve been heralded as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work® Institute
, and we were recently named one of Florida’s Best Companies To Work For
by Florida Trends Magazine. Mint Physician Staffing came in #13 overall for mid-size companies in the state of Florida, and ranked the highest among all mid-size staffing firms in the state of Florida.