In light of the new NRCME (National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners) program for occupational medicine providers performing DOT (Department of Transportation) physicals, Mint Physician Staffing wants to help you with the cost of becoming certified.
As the number of facilities requiring this certification continues to grow, we would like to offer our existing and new independent contractors (MDs, DOs, NPs, & PAs) our NRCME Certification Reimbursement Program. We will reimburse you up to $440 for completing the NRCME certification process upon the conditions below:
• Provider will incur all costs associated with certification and will be reimbursed by Mint upon the completion of 10 eight-hour or twelve-hour shifts. A copy of the receipt must be turned in for reimbursement.
• Qualifying shifts will be worked in an urgent care/occupational medicine environment where DOT physicals are available to patients. These shifts MUST be scheduled through Mint Physician Staffing.
• Providers must be registered for the reimbursement program and be DOT certified by December 31, 2016. Call a Mint Recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or simply reply to this email with your best contact information to sign up.
• Providers that are already DOT certified are not eligible for the reimbursement program.
Steps to becoming certified:
1. Register to become certified online with the National Registry.
2. Complete an accredited training class.
3. Pass a standardized certification test.
Training classes can be taken in person or online with an instructor, or online through self-guided modules. All Urgent Care and Occupational Health facilities will eventually require this certification. Please consider getting certified in order to begin or continue working as a locum tenens professional. The deadline for the certification is quickly approaching so take advantage of this offer now.
Contact Us to apply!Leave a reply →