Mint Physician Staffing and sister company The Mint Group want to wish the Nurse Practitioners within our provider network and across the United States a very Happy National NP Week!
Did you know there are over 234,000 NPs in the United States, with 23,000 new NP students graduating each year? The number is staggering, yet not surprising as NPs are the health care providers of choice for millions of Americans each year, thanks to the high-quality, patient-centered primary, acute and specialty care they provide.
Your contribution to medicine is immeasurable, and we sincerely thank you for the care you provide each and every day.
• 89.2% of NPs are certified in an area of primary care.
• More than 1.02 billion visits were made to nurse practitioners last year.
• 22 states and the District of Columbia have granted full practice authority to NPs, giving patients more direct access to the primary, acute and specialty care services that NPs provide.
• NPs are licensed and can prescribe medication and other treatments in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Latest posts by Elvin Matos (see all)
- Filing Locum Tenens Physician Taxes - February 5, 2020
- New Year, New Opportunities, New Coverage Needed - January 7, 2020
- How to Improve Patient Experience at Your Healthcare Facility - December 19, 2019