Working locum tenens can cause stress and exhaustion, and it’s very easy to become immersed in the responsibilities that come with a healthcare job placement that is temporarily relocating you. Mint Physician Staffing agrees that taking the time each day to relax is beneficial to your practice. Below are some of the best yoga classes in San Antonio to take advantage of while on a locum tenens assignment in the area.
- Southtown Yoga Loft: Specializing in Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Kid’s Yoga, the Southtown Yoga Loft is a place that has some of the best yoga classes in San Antonio. They offer different events and workshops every week.
- Divine Yoga: Providing happiness by balancing the glandular system, strengthening the nervous system, and enabling us to tap into the energy of the mind and emotions, Divine Yoga specializes in Kundalini Yoga. It’s a complete science worth learning while your healthcare job placement has you located near San Antonio, Texas.
- The Yoga Den: With plenty of different yoga classes to choose from, such as Gentle Yoga, Hatha Flow, Vinyasa Power Flow, Yin, as well as fitness type classes such as Pilates and Barre, there’s no wonder why The Yoga Den is a popular place for the best fitness and best yoga classes in San Antonio.
- Half Moon Power Yoga: With an unlimited first-month pass, Half Moon Power Yoga offers plenty of classes daily in Asana, Meditation, and Self-Inquiry. Half Moon welcomes anyone who wishes to reconnect with their authentic self and helps build relationships with a like-minded community that comes from a place of truth.
Healthcare job placement and getting used to a new city does not have to be stressful! Exercise is an amazing way to take a physical and mental break on your days off, which is very important for any healthcare professional, as the industry is very demanding. While working locum tenens, check out one of the above yoga classes in San Antonio. Mint Physician Staffing, your premier physician staffing agency, encourages the healing of the mind, body, and spirit while living out your healthcare job placement in a new city.
- Building Careers and Saving Lives at its Finest - March 10, 2021
- Locum Tenens Psychiatrist - January 26, 2021
- Increase in Mental Health Issues During COVID-19 Pandemic - October 19, 2020