- Date Posted: 06/23/2022
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing is seeking a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician for an ongoing locum tenens opportunity at a medical center near Uvalde, Texas.
• Hours: 8a-8p or 8p-8a
• 8,400 annual volume
• Level 4 Trauma Center ( 9 hr trauma and 8 hr stroke CME requirements)
• Snacks, breakfast, and/or lunch available 24/7
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Board Certified in EM, FM, or IM with ER Experience
• Full, unrestricted Texas medical license and DEA
• ACLS, PALS, and ATLS certifications required
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177, click the apply now button below.
Take the time to look through the Mint Physician Staffing Blog.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.