- Date Posted: 06/21/2021
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
We are currently seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with at least 1 year of ER experience for a 3 to 6 month-long PRN/locum tenens assignment at an emergency room in New York’s Southern Tier region.
• 14 to 15 available shifts per month
• Hours: Monday-Tuesday from 9 AM to 5 PM & 5 PM to 2 AM, Wednesday-Friday from 11 AM to 11 PM, and Saturday-Sunday from 2 PM to 2 AM
• Roughly 5 patients seen per hour
• Participate in code response
• Airfare, rental car, and lodging provided
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• AANP certified Nurse Practitioner or NCCPA certified Physician Assistant
• Full, unrestricted New York medical license & DEA
• BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.