- Date Posted: 04/06/2021
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking an experienced general radiologist for an ongoing PRN/locum tenens assignment at a facility in western Wisconsin.
• Low stress practice environment with friendly and helpful colleagues and support staff
• Hours: Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
• 70 to 90 reads per day
• Nice mix of fluoroscopy procedures, plain films, CT and ultrasound
• Ability to perform ultrasound guided paracentesis, thoracentesis and fluoroscopic joint injections is preferred but not a must
• Airfare, rental car, and lodging provided
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Board Certified in Radiology
• Full, unrestricted Wisconsin medical license
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.