- Date Posted: 05/29/2019
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking an experienced critical care physician for an ongoing moonlighting opportunity at a medical center in the Southern Tier of New York.
• 7 days on/7 days off scheduling
• Hours: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM in the ICU
• On-call from 6:00 PM to 8:00 AM via pager
• 10 to 12 procedures per day
• Procedures: intubations, vent management, and bronchoscopy
• Work with a group of 4 physicians and a nurse practitioner
• Airfare, rental car, and lodging provided
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Critical Care Medicine
• Full, unrestricted New York medical license & DEA
• ACLS certification
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.