- Date Posted: 04/06/2021
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking a qualified interventional radiologist with general DX experience to cross credential for an ongoing PRN/locum tenens assignment at multiple facilities in Central Florida.
• Work 2 to 3 week blocks with variable weekend/IR call
• Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM & weekends from 12 PM to 6 PM
• 70 to 80 DX reads per day between IR cases
• Modality split: 50% interventional & 50% diagnostic
• Must be proficient in venous access, DVT and PE intervention, Dialysis access management, Interventional Oncology (including multimodality ablation), Urologic procedures, basic image guided procedures including but not limited to, biopsies and drainages.
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Fellowship Trained & Board Certified in Interventional Radiology
• Full, unrestricted Florida medical license
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.