- Date Posted: 04/06/2021
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking a qualified interventional radiologist with general DX and breast imaging experience for an ongoing PRN/locum tenens assignment at a facility roughly an hour from Cleveland.
• Work a minimum of 7 shifts per month
• Hours: Monday-Sunday from 8 AM to 5 PM with call
• Must have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound, interventional radiology, and mammography
• 15-20 IR cases/week, 100 mammo cases/week, and the rest are DX, mostly CT & PF
• Average cases per week: 42% onsite (about 530 per week) & 58% offsite (about 730 per week)
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Fellowship Trained & Board Certified in Interventional Radiology
• Full, unrestricted Ohio medical license
• MQSA certification
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.