- Date Posted: 05/06/2021
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking an experienced interventional radiologist for an ongoing PRN/locum tenens assignment at a facility in California’s Central Valley region.
• Weeklong coverage needed: July 19, July 26, August 16, August 23, October 11, October 18, November 1, November 12, November 29, December 13, and December 20
• Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
• Call information: call is taken in weeklong blocks and split equally. Typical call-in rate for afterhours emergencies is 1-2x per week. On weekends, the radiology team takes care of a few inpatient procedures that are not emergent but are needed. That usually amounts to about 3-4 hours every Sunday and 1-2 hours every Sunday.
• Duties: the IR service includes a wide array of advanced procedures for treatment of PAD, venous disease, IR oncology (Y-90), kyphoplasty, GI/GU disease.
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Fellowship Trained and Board Certified in Interventional Radiology
• Full, unrestricted California medical license & DEA
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.