- Date Posted: 10/26/2020
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
We are currently seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with occupational health experience for an ongoing PRN/locum tenens assignment at an employee health clinic in West Texas.
• Fast paced employee health clinic
• Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
• Adult patients only
• Responsibilities: suturing, diagnosis of orthopedic injuries, reading x-rays, and other occupational health duties
• Medical assistant support
• Airfare, rental car, and lodging provided
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
• Full, unrestricted Texas medical license & DEA
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.