- Date Posted: 11/11/2020
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking an experienced pediatric hospitalist for an ongoing PRN/locum tenens assignment at a medical center in Southern Minnesota.
• 7 days on/7 days off scheduling
• 24-hour shifts: 8:00 AM to 8:00 AM with no on-call coverage
• Duties: admitting & rounding, attending deliveries & high-risk C-sections, and consulting in the ER
• Procedures: endotracheal intubation of neonates, short-term routine mechanical ventilation, insertion of umbilical venous catheters, lumbar puncture, nasal CPAP, chest tube placement, and circumcisions
• Participate in code response
• Multiple physician coverage with advanced practitioner support
• Airfare, rental car, and lodging provided
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine
• Full, unrestricted Minnesota medical license & DEA
• ACLS and NRP certifications
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.