- Date Posted: 03/18/2021
- Job Duration: Permanent
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking an experienced child and adolescent psychiatrist for a permanent hire opportunity at a facility in the Greater Anchorage area.
• Work Monday through Friday with outpatient volume available if interested
• Once monthly weekend call and one overnight call per week
• Responsible for performing initial psychiatric evaluations, assessments, treatment team leadership, & patient discharges in accordance with hospital policies & procedures
• Patient type: children (ages 4 & up) and adolescents
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Board Certified or Eligible in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
• Full, unrestricted Alaska medical license (or willing to license) & DEA
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.