- Date Posted: 03/30/2021
- Job Duration: Permanent
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking an experienced child & adolescent psychiatrist for a permanent hire opportunity at a facility in the Greater Jacksonville area.
• Inpatient practice opportunity
• Work full-time hours between Monday and Friday
• 1:6 weekend call schedule
• Patient types: diverse child (ages 5 to 10) and adolescent (11 to 17) patient population
• Responsibilities: treatment of emotional, developmental, substance abuse, and behavioral health problems. Treatment is based on an individualized treatment plan which is developed with the child or adolescent and guardian
• Generous base salary with a lucrative bonus structure and excellent benefits package
• Board Certified or Eligible in Psychiatry
• Full, unrestricted Florida medical license & DEA
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.