- Date Posted: 06/22/2021
- Job Duration: Permanent
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking a qualified ER physician with medical directorship experience for a clinical and administrative role at a medical center in Northwest Washington.
• Work 7 to 9 clinical shifts per month and 15 to 20 administrative hours per week
• Lead and manage a team of emergency medicine physicians and NPs/PAs
• Improve value-based healthcare delivery and impact clinical strategies & workflows that promote practice patient satisfaction
• Competitive compensation package
• ABEM or AOBEM certified in Emergency Medicine with 3 years of experience in a medical director role
• Full, unrestricted Washington medical license & DEA
• ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.