- Date Posted: 02/23/2021
- Job Duration: Permanent
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking a qualified primary care physician with experience in geriatrics for a permanent medical directorship role at a facility in the Greater Fayetteville area.
• Work 40 hours between Monday & Friday
• Provide general medical direction & supervision of the medical aspects of patient care
• Responsible for delivery of patient care, clinical outcomes, and oversight of the QAPI program
• Work with patients aged 55 and up
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
• Full, unrestricted North Carolina medical license & DEA
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.