- Date Posted: 09/08/2020
- Job Duration: Permanent
Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking an experienced hospitalist for a permanent hire nocturnist role at a medical center less than an hour from Fort Wayne, Indiana.
• 7 days on/7 days off scheduling
• 12-hour shifts: 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
• Provide medical care services, on continuous basis, to emergency department and for non-assigned patients admitted to hospital.
• Ensure patient admission is properly assessed, orders placed and diagnostic reports readied for review and continuity of patient care.
• Provides medical consultations on inpatients, at request of other employed specialties.
• Collaborates with referring primary care physicians on patient medical condition.
• Establish & maintain good communication and working relationships with members of the hospitalist, nursing, and case management personnel and other hospital department staffs.
• Work closely with subspecialties, radiology, laboratory, social services and other required areas in the total care plan of patient.
• Accepts and manages patients in the Intensive Care Unit and/or consult with medical support.
• Responsible for overseeing ventilator support, weaning and overall proper utilization.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with hospitalist experience
• Full, unrestricted Indiana medical license & DEA
• Indiana CSR
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.