- Date Posted: 03/18/2021
- Job Duration: Permanent
We are currently seeking an experienced psychiatrist for a full-time independent contractor role with a monthly unit director stipend at a facility in the Greater Sacramento area.
• Dual inpatient/outpatient setting
• Work Monday through Friday with the option to leave for the day after rounding
• Flexible caseload ranging from 14 to 20 patients, depending on personal preference
• Patient type: adolescents and adults
• Responsibilities include medication management, admissions, follow-up visits, and treatment team meeting attendance
• Competitive compensation package with a monthly unit director stipend
• Board Certified or Eligible in Adolescent Psychiatry
• Full, unrestricted California medical license or ability to obtain license & DEA
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177 or click the apply now button below
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.