- Date Posted: 04/08/2022
- Job Duration: Locum Tenens
Mint Physician Staffing currently seeking a qualified Radiologist for an ongoing locum tenens opportunity at a medical center near Austin, Texas.
• Weekdays, 4 days (M-Th or Tu-Fr 8a-5p)
• Diagnostic and Light IR
• Modalities: CT, MR, XR, BD, and US
• Procedures: Common: Barium Swallow, Modified Barium Swallow, UGI, UGI w/ SBFT, PICC insertion, US FNA, Myelograms (C, T, and L); Inbetween: Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, MA Needle Localizations, Retrograde cystogram, CT Guided biopsies, CT Guided abscess drains, Port Checks, Arthrograms (shoulder, hip, wrist, elbow), US Guided Biopsies Rare: Barium, Enema, IVP
• Airfare, rental car, and lodging provided
• Competitive pay rate with weekly direct deposit
• Malpractice with prior acts coverage provided
• Board Certified in Radiology
• Full, unrestricted Texas medical license and DEA
• BLS and ACLS certifications required
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Speak with a Mint recruiter today at 866.312.1177, click the apply now button below.
Take the time to look through the Mint Physician Staffing Blog.
Our recruiters are on standby and
ready to contact you at your convenience.
Make money for you AND
your friends by telling them about Mint!
Become a part of the Mint
Physicians sales & recruiting team now.